Duel For Friendship Academy
Combo: Amazoness God deck? 1302558244895_f
Combo: Amazoness God deck? 1302558244895_f
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combo: Amazoness God deck?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeautifulHeadhuntress
User
User
BeautifulHeadhuntress

Duel Points : 56764
Activeness Points : 0

Combo: Amazoness God deck? Empty
PostSubject: Combo: Amazoness God deck?   Combo: Amazoness God deck? EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:31 pm

((Imgur for the deck at bottom)

So, we all know that the Amazoness archetype is underused and people see it as slow, but i thought of something that might be a cool combo in which you can summon God cards in one turn.

It starts off with an amazoness monster getting targeted by an effect. That's when dramatic rescue can be activated. Keep in mind that the effect of Dramatic Rescue is:

"Activate only when a card is activated that targets an "Amazoness" monster. Return the targeted monster to its owner's hand and Special Summon 1 other monster from your hand."

I decided to add 2 obelisks to this deck, so when you have a God card in your hand, you can ss him to the field. Now, i know that he's destroyed during the end phase, but i just thought it was a cool additive, especially if you can attack with him on your turn.

"But how could i have an amazoness get targeted by a card effect on my turn if my opponent doesnt decide to do it?" Well, I have the answer! In the deck, there are cards specifically for Amazoness Support. For example, Amazoness spellcaster. Or forbidden lance and Amazoness Willpower. This will allow you to have obelisk during your battle phase.

And in case you were wondering, the morphing jar's are for draw power and getting rid of annoying enemy monsters.

Is this a creative combo/deck? How could it be improved? Comment below.

(I cant post external links for 7 days since im a new member. remove the spaces for the Imgur.
IMGUR: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] .png
Back to top Go down

Combo: Amazoness God deck?
Page 1 of 1